Moon Area Lacrosses (MALAX) mission is to promote the growth and development of both the student-athlete as a strong individual and the game of lacrosse. This mission will be undertaken within the Moon Area School District and neighboring communities.
* From Rt. 28 S, take exit for PA-8. * On Rt. 8 go North for 7 miles to Wildwood Road (Boston Market on right)
* Turn left onto Wildwood Rd/Yellow Belt and follow for 1.3 miles * Turn right onto West Hardies and go North for 700 feet * School is on the right—field is behind the school
From I-79 points South * Get off at the Evans City/528 exit.
* Take 528 East towards Evans City.
* At light, turn right onto Rt. 68 East.
* Continue on Rt. 68 for about 12 miles into Butler.
* Cross over Main Street and continue on East Cunningham Street to the next light.
* Go straight through light and continue to a stop sign.
* Turn right onto Cliff Street.
* The field is on your left, behind the Marmon Keystone building.
* Take I-79 to the Kirwin Heights/Heidelberg Exit.
* Make a left at the light onto Washington Pike/Route 50.
* Go straight to the next light, make a left onto Thoms Run Road.
* Go straight to the first left, turn up the hill into the school main entrance.
* Route 8 North to Allison Park at Wildwood Road (McDonalds on Right).
* Turn right onto Wildwood Road Extension.
From the Turnpike
* Take exit 4 Butler Valley.
* Take Route 8 South to Wildwood Road (Transmission Shop on right)
* Turn left onto Wildwood Road Extension.
* From Wildwood Road Extension make the first right onto School Drive.
* At the top of the hill on the right is Hampton Middle School and parking for the field is directly across on the left in front of Fridley Field which is somewhat down over the hill to the left.
* Follow signs for Rt 228 E to Rt 8 * Turn left onto Rt 8 N * Go 5 to 7 miles on Rt 8 N until you pass Conley’s Motor Inn on the left. * Immediately after Conley’s, look for a sign “Knoch High School – 6 miles” * At the stop light, make a right onto Dinnerbelle Rd. * Go 6 Miles; Knoch High School & Middle School will be on the right.
* Head south on University Blvd toward Patton Dr - go 0.8 mi
* Turn left at I-376 BUS E/Penn Lincoln Pkwy - go 3.3 mi
* Merge onto I-376 E - go 5.2 mi
* Take the exit onto I-79 S - go 13.4 mi
* Take exit 45 toward PA-980/Canonsburg - go 0.2 mi
* Turn left at McClelland Rd - go 0.3 mi
* Take the 1st left onto McDowell Lane
* McDowell Lane Fields will be on the left.
* Take I-79 N
* Take the Mt. Nebo exit.
* Make a right hand turn up the hill (onto Mt. Nebo).
* Stay on Mt. Nebo road, passing “Recipes Remembered”.
* After the underpass, turn left at the light (onto Arndt Road)
* Go to the top of the hill.
* At the end of the road, turn right (onto Reis Run Rd).
* Go approximately 3 miles, and turn left into the Reis Run Rd Soccer Fields.
* Take Route 19 towards South Hills Village.
* Turn onto Fort Couch Road.
* Travel .8 miles and turn left at the fifth red light onto Bethel Church Rd.
* Turn right at the next light onto Church Road.
* Go pass Bethel Park High School on your left.
* Turn left at the next light onto South Park Road.
* Go through the second light, over the trolley tracks, up the small hill and turn left at the top onto Park Ave.
* The field is on your right.
Take Interstate 79 north to Exit 78 (Cranberry / Rt 228)
Go left at the exit onto Rt 228
Make a right onto Rt 19
Go 1 mile to Rochester Rd.
Make a left onto Rochester Rd.
Go 3 lights (1 mile) to Haine School Rd.
Make a left onto Haine School Rd. - Haine School will be on the right
Haine Field is directly behind the school next to the baseball field
From Route 51
* Turn onto ROUTE 88, turn Right on MCNEILLY ROAD.
* The school is about 2 miles up on the right.
From Route 19
* Turn onto PIONEER AVENUE (between Saturn Dealer and Exxon Station).
* Turn right onto MCNEILLY ROAD.
* The school is about ½ mile on the left. (Use second entrance to get to the school.)
Take 79S to 70W. Get off at exit 15 (Chestnut St)-make a right at exit. Turn right at the street opposite of Wendy's (2nd light). Go up hill to the second light at a "T" in the road and make a right. Enter the road for the Army Reserve Base on your left hand side. Take the second left into Trinity Middle School. Stadium is on the left.
* Take Interstate 79 North to Exit 183B. * Proceed on West 12th Street to 1st traffic light & turn right onto Pittsburgh Avenue. * Take Pittsburgh Ave. to the 1st traffic light and turn left onto West 8th Street. * Villa Maria Academy is 1/8 mile on the left - 2403 West Eighth Street.